Sauna and tub
A mini spa at the foot of the Low Tatras
Relax in our new modern sauna and a wooden tub to the fullest. The sauna guarantees the best regeneration after any hiking trip and the tub is great for cooling off on hot summer days. They are both located outside in the embrace of nature.
Our sauna is open all year round. In summer, you can cool off in our tub, in winter, snow is just perfect for that.
- Sauna capacity – max. 6 people.
- Please let us know that you want to use our sauna at least 1 hour before.
- Please read the sauna rules before entering our sauna.
Our tub is open all year round. Clients can book cold water of about 10°C for cooling off after sauna or warm water of about 36°C.
- Warm water must be booked at least 1 day in advance.
- The tub capacity is 6 – 8 people.
- We suggest bathing for a maximum of 2 hours in total, divided in several bathing sessions and breaks.
€30 / hour
|included in the sauna price|
|Tub with warm water||€50 / 2 hours|